Go back home.
And while waiting for the school admission,
Make loads of work for portfolio.
Sewing and pattern making course.
Driving Fabrizio to all those destination in the city.
Abusing Pasar Mayestik.
Nesting creatively in the studio.
Pilates and meditation regularly.
Accompany Mom and Dad anywhere they wanna go.
Visiting my brother’s house, watching new movies and SNL.
Hug all my good friends and have a chat with them about their dreams.
Low self-esteem. Lower than I could ever imagined.
One phone call can make you stream your tears like there’s no tomorrow.
She asked how’s my day.
I couldn’t speak clearly. Blabbering, weeping. Which means, “I’m not doing so great lately.”
I mean. What is this. What is all this. What’s the point.
I don’t know that being in your 20s could be this hard.
It’s like being told that.. after all, there’s no heaven.
Everything will end up the same.
Same as it ever was.
Listening to Broken social Scene is like:
- Meeting a group of friends that genuinely love you.
- Humble hugs from warmhearted people.
- Inside jokes that makes the room warm.
- An ordinary simple marriage with ups and downs but can always get through any obstacles cause they sincerely always have each other.
- That vanishing fatigue after work, spending time to talk to your parents, sharing stories with your siblings, pun-intended war-comments with your dear friends.
- The “We are all in this together” feeling.